SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Start Date: October 2018
Position: Full time
Location: Bristol/London (will consider remote working with travel to London)
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to grow our partnerships with other great consumer finance, telecoms, insurance and retail businesses!
We’d love you to join LOQBOX at a very exciting time.
LOQBOX is a multi award winning financial inclusion FinTech. We’re a well-backed, well-established FinTech firm looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager. At LOQBOX we’re dedicated to making financial services more inclusive. Our ambition is for everyone to be financially included, and we’re on our way to achieving it. We’re a young, ambitious early-stage business with a great management team that helps everyone to access the financial system, regardless of their past experiences, and we do it for free. We’ve won numerous awards, featured in the press countless times, work with some of the biggest names in FinTech and banking and now we want you. We’re looking to fill our in-house team with great people who share our vision for the future of finance.
What you will be doing as a Senior Business Development Manager
• Build our deal flow for B2B2C partnerships with financial services, retail, telecoms and insurances businesses.
• You’ll manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, networking, presenting through to closing deals.
• Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all partner activities.
• You’ll liaise with our existing partners to ensure we are all achieving the best outcomes.
• To begin with, you’ll be a team of one working directly with the two co-founders, but with success we’ll give you the freedom and support to build an amazing team around you.
• Help us grow LOQBOX. We’re an award-winning Financial Inclusion business and this is your chance to help us to help more people.
What we are looking for in a Senior Business Development Manager
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience within B2B sales, preferably within the consumer financial services sector
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team, as well as external partners and agencies
• You will have a great network you can call upon to help you to hit the ground running
• Track record of winning deals and negotiating at Senior Manager, Director and C-level
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong network within Consumer Credit / Innovation / Financial Services scene
• Experience with agile / scrum
• Customer focused with strong strategic mindset
• Active networker
• Data driven with an eye for detail
• Team player
• Hands on approach to work by taking ownership and initiative
What We Offer
• Flexible hours
• Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture. We operate from both London and Bristol.
• Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow in the UK and overseas
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
• A challenging role within one of the UKs most exciting financial inclusion FinTech’s
Please note that for this role, we can only take into consideration candidates that live in the UK and hold a valid work VISA.
If you see yourself in this role and want to be part of the business that will fix financial exclusion, apply now or get in touch for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LOQBOX is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.